Saturday, November 19, 2011

Japanese project?

I'm making a project for Japanese class (I'm in ninth grade, Beginners Japanese 11) and I need help with a few things. I'm allowed to get this from the internet because we don't learn these kinds of things. I need to have quite a few things translated. Oh, my partner and I are creating a game, similar to Monopoly. Please translate it into romaji, my computer doesn't have the download thing I need to see hiragana or katakana. I can translate it into hiragana and katakana myself. Here they are:





1.) Hello! Start here.


2.) Take a subway (train) one/two/three spaces ahead.


3.) Forgot your wallet on your desk, take a taxi back one/two/three spaces.


4.) Forgot friends birthday party. Back to start.


5.) Take subway to *blank*. Pay *blank* yen.


6.) All players pay you 100 yen.


7.) You like to flower arranging. Pay *blank* yen for classes.


8.) Let's go to a restaurant. All players pay 300 yen.


9.) You are able to speak English. Give an English lesson. Get paid 500 yen.





Continued..

Japanese project?
1.) Kon nichiwa! koko kara hajimeru


2.)chikatetsu ni noru (densya) ichi/ni/san masu susumu.


3.) tukue ni saifu wo wasureru, takushi ni notte ichi/ni/san masu modoru.


4.) tomodachi no tanjyoubi wo wasureru. furidashi(hajime) ni modoru.


5.) chikatetsu wo tukau [ ] ni [ ] yen harau.


6.) Minna 100 yen zutu harau.


7.)furawa-arenji wo tanoshimu. kyoushituni *blank* yen harau.


8.) resutoran ni iku min na 300 yen zutu harau.


9.) Anatawa eigo ga shabereru.


Eigowo oshiete 500 yen morau.





tuzuki....


No comments:

Post a Comment