Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need help identifying a Maude Goodman painting. It is from 1892 or 94 I cannot make it out.?

The main characters are 4 females three of which are sitting around a table arranging flowers.. 2 are very young, and 1 is teenage. The fourth is possibly the mother or older sister and has been collecting flowers in her apron. I would like to find out what the name is and if it is worth keeping or discarding. Thanks

I need help identifying a Maude Goodman painting. It is from 1892 or 94 I cannot make it out.?
Enter whatever you have into an arts search engine like www.absolutearts.com or wwar.com





Enter the name, year, medium, size, subject matter...whatever you have to work with and see what comes up. The sites have a lot of living artists as well as dead artists. if the artist is dead, you might get a dealer or gallery come up that deals with the artist estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment