Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is there ANYWHERE I can buy (cheap) just a few flowers so I can arrange them myself?

I usually arrange about 15 medium vases and 5 large vases per week. I want the wholesale price, because I'll be a regular customer, without the huge quantity. I'm a one-lady charity service (I give the flowers away to sick %26amp; forgotten). I live in Dallas, though I'd love to order over the internet...I order my supplies that way...

Is there ANYWHERE I can buy (cheap) just a few flowers so I can arrange them myself?
You could speak with the florist near you and ask if you can piggy-back on his order. Once you explain what you are doing, I'm sure you can make arrangements.





I doubt there are any internet suppliers for small orders. See the searchlist below for your local wholesale dealers. Choose the one that is best for you.
Reply:I have been doing research daily for almost two years now, and I have developed a sense for this sort of thing. Report It


riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment