Saturday, November 19, 2011

Falling flowers!!?

I'm new at arranging flowers, and I use the green wet sponges in the vase to secure my flowers in place. Problem: If my flowers are too heavy (like lilies) or I've changed my mind about the placement of other flowers (made holes that are now empty) the sponge literally disintigrates. Of course, this ruins the arrangement when my flowers fall all over the place and I end up starting all over. Isn't there a better way to hold my flowers up in wet bricks?





P.S. I give 90% of my creations away. Frogs are too expensive to give away.

Falling flowers!!?
Could you use smaller (shorter) vases so the stems are shorter and require less support??





Visit your local Hobby Lobby or Micheal's for other ideas....
Reply:try using clay if they are fake if theyre real try using a foam. Michaels has plenty to choose from for flower arrangements.


No comments:

Post a Comment